Please see the below documents for Massport’s standards and guidelines for projects across our facilities.
Airport Tenant Alterations and New Construction
Real Estate Development Projects
- TAA Guide 2023 (Third-Party Development Projects)
- Tenant Alteration Application Form 2023
- Project Registration Form
Signage Standards and Guidelines
These guidelines provide an overview of the wayfinding signage systems, design criteria, graphic standards, and typical sign types to meet Massport signage requirements.
Project Controls Guidelines
- Schedule Toolkit—CM@Risk
- Schedule Toolkit—Lump-Sum Projects (Design, CTD, and Construction)
- Schedule Toolkit—Unit-Price Projects (Design, CTD, and Construction)
- MPA Estimating Guidelines
Sample Professional Service Agreement
Massport has multiple forms of its agreement, depending on whether the work will be done airside or landside and depending on the specific scope of work and the type of fee (not-to-exceed, lump sum, work order). All of these forms contain the same standard terms and conditions. The attached is a sample standard agreement for airside work with a not-to-exceed fee. If you are interested in receiving other forms of Massport’s standard agreement, please contact us.
- Work Order Service No Design Language Standard Contract
- Work Order Design Standard A/E Contract
- BIL Grant—Work Order Design—Standard A/E Contract (For Federally Funded Projects)
Construction Permits and Checklists