Host an Event at Cruiseport Boston
Host your next event at one of Boston’s newest distinctive locations!
Cruiseport Boston is a historic World War I era warehouse, now a spectacular 21st century event venue. The Cruiseport is a study in contradictions: historic and modern, the old mixes with the new, a one-of-a-kind public space available for private events. See our Cruiseport Boston Venue Brochure for additional information.
The Massachusetts Port Authority invested $11 million to renovate the cruise terminal into a spectacular launching point – for vacations and for private events. The space provides a unique opportunity to accommodate large and small scale events on Boston’s waterfront.
• Three floors totaling nearly 50,000 square feet
• Dramatic thirty-foot vaulted ceilings
• Outdoor waterfront patio space
• Exposed original beam work
• Italian stone flooring
• In Boston’s Seaport “Innovation District”
• Close to downtown Boston attractions including convention centers
• Easy access to parking and public transportation
Your event at Cruiseport Boston will be unforgettable. There are guests to impress…we can help you get started today.
For further information contact Pam Carnovale at Cruiseport Boston: 617-946-4477 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.