** Parking at the Black Falcon Cruise Terminal will be limited on 9/27-28 due to heavy passenger loads. Seek alternative transportation.
Due to the recent tragedy in the Port of New York, Massport will be handling many cruise vessels normally calling in New York. Massport has also increased the level of security at the Black Falcon Terminal for all cruise passenger operations. These security measures, outlined below, may cause delays in baggage check-in and passenger boarding at the Cruise Terminal. Parking will be limited and traffic will likely be slower than normal. Massport is asking that you plan for these delays and thank you for your cooperation and patience.
This advisory is issued to passengers planning to board cruise ships at the Black Falcon Cruise Terminal.
Drop-off and Pick-up of Cruise Passengers:
- Private and commercial vehicles will be allowed to stop on Black Falcon Avenue in the area directly north of the Terminal to actively discharge passengers only in the afternoon, as directed by Port Officers.
- No other parking is allowed on any section of Black Falcon Avenue.
- The three-lane drive-through is closed to all vehicular traffic and parking.
Access to Terminal:
Vessel passengers are authorized to enter the Terminal's restricted areas provided:
- Each passenger shows a valid ticket issued by the cruise line.
- In addition to having a valid ticket, passengers 18 years of age or older must show a valid photo identification document such as a driver's license or passport.
- In addition to having a valid ticket and showing a valid photo ID if 18 years of age or older, each passenger will be compared against the official passenger list and confirmed as a valid passenger.
Each piece of baggage must be marked, labeled, tagged, or otherwise identified as belonging to a particular passenger. The name on each piece of baggage will be compared against the vessel's official passenger list. All baggage of embarking passengers will be screened.