App Ride/Transportation Network Companies (TNCs) Uber and Lyft now offer pick up and drop off transportation service for customers at Boston Logan.
Drop Off Locations
Customers may only be dropped off on the upper "Departures" level of each terminal at Boston Logan.
Pick Up Locations
Request a ride on a TNC mobile app once you get your luggage from baggage claim.
Customers using a TNC service may only be picked up in areas designated for TNCs. The designated pick up areas are all located on the lower level (Arrivals) at the airport. All designated pick up areas are signed "App Ride/TNC."
- Terminal A: Customers may only be picked up on the lower "Arrivals" Level in a lot outside Terminal A.
- Terminal B: Customers may only be picked up on the lower "Arrivals" Level garage in between Terminal B next to the limo pick up area.
- Terminal C: Customers may only be picked up on the lower "Arrivals" level in a lot outside Terminal C [use Door C110].
- Terminal E: Customers may only be picked up on the lower "Arrivals" level in a lot outside Terminal E [use Door E102].
For more information, please see our Interactive Map or view the informational flyer for each terminal pick up location.
Customers can also look for the signs in each terminal directing to the pick up locations, as shown below.
Additional pick up and drop off locations include:
- Embassy Suites
- General Aviation (Signature)
- Hilton Hotel
- Hyatt Hotel
- Rental Car Center - ground level
An Airport Fee of $3.25 is assessed as part of the overall cost for rides originating at the airport, which TNCs can pass on to customers.
App Ride/TNC drivers are not allowed to solicit customers and there are no cash transactions with a TNC. Payment is made through the TNC's mobile app.
Verify the following information on your app in person - prior to entering an App Ride/TNC vehicle:
- License plate
- Vehicle make
- Driver name
TNC rides may only be requested through each TNC's mobile app. These apps can be downloaded in Google Play for Android devices or the App Store for Apple devices.
Use the Airport Wayfinder to help with your travel planning by navigating through Boston Logan virtually.
View AppRide/TNC Video