Exit Express is a fast and convenient way to pay for parking at Boston Logan.
Take a ticket from the machine as you enter the garage. You MUST take your parking ticket with you - do not leave it in your car.
Before returning to your car, you must stop at a Parking Pay Station in your terminal, walkway, or garage elevator lobby.
HOW TO USE EXIT EXPRESS:
- Choose either a cash or credit machine.
- Insert parking ticket.
- Insert credit card into the same slot as parking ticket, or insert cash.
- Wait for :
- your validated parking ticket
- your change (if paying cash)
- Take your validated parking ticket and receipt with you. It will have the level and row of your parking space printed on it (yes, we make it that easy)!
- Return to your car and use the exit express lane when leaving the garage. Insert your prepaid parking ticket into the machine at the gate.
- You're on your way!
The following credit cards are accepted at all Exit Express Parking Pay Stations: American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.