ADA Compliance and Accessibility
Getting Around Logan
To assist travelers with disabilities, information is provided here on accessible services at Logan as well as tips on planning your trip, getting to and from Logan, transportation at the airport, parking information, security procedures, TTY access, and finding help at Logan.
- Accessible restrooms and family restrooms are located in all terminals.
- Elevators are available in all garages and terminals. All elevators are equipped with emergency call buttons and Braille.
- Service animals are allowed throughout the airport. Animal relief areas are located outside the lower level at all terminals.
- All terminals have two levels – upper level for departures and lower level for arrivals. Both levels have accessible ramps from the curbside to the terminal and all terminals have elevators. Passengers can be met curbside, at baggage claim, or at the security checkpoint.
- Only ticketed passengers with boarding passes are allowed beyond the security checkpoints. If a passenger with a disability requires assistance to/from the gate or medical equipment such as oxygen at the gate, a pass provided by the airline must be shown at the security checkpoint.
- In case of emergency, audio visual fire alarms and automated external defibrillators are available throughout the airport.
Distances from Curb to Ticket Counter
Terminal A: The distance from the departure level sidewalk to the ticket counter is 207 feet. Accessible ramps are available to the terminal.
Terminal B: The distance from the departure level sidewalk to the ticket counters is 90 feet.
Terminal C: The distance from the departure level sidewalk to the ticket counter is 150 feet. The distance from the bus drop off area is 220 feet.
Terminal E: The distance from the sidewalk to the ticket counter is 110 feet. There is ramp access into the terminal. International arrival passengers can be met in front of the US Custom's Exit Doors on the first level of arrivals.
To view terminal layouts including the location of elevators, restrooms and animal relief areas, please use Boston Logan's Interactive Map.
On-Airport Shuttle Buses
Free Massport shuttle buses serve all terminals, the Airport MBTA Station, Logan Boat Dock and Economy Parking. All buses are wheelchair lift-equipped and have a visual and audio stop announcement system. Distances from curbside drop off areas to airline ticket counters vary from 50 - 200 feet. Curbside skycap services are available from most airlines.
Carts are located in terminals and near the Central Parking pedestrian bridges for a nominal fee (cash or credit card).