Massport provides free shuttle bus service between airline terminals and Airport Station on the MBTA Blueline. All Massport shuttle buses feature low-floors for easier boarding, luggage racks, and are wheelchair lift-equipped.
Buses serving Airport Station and the terminals generally run every 5-6 minutes. Look for the blue-and-white shuttle buses at curbside on the lower level of each terminal.
• Shuttle bus 22 Serves Terminals A and B to subway station (during midday peak hours)
• Shuttle bus 33 Serves Terminals C and E to subway station (during midday peak hours)
• Shuttle bus 55 Serves all terminals and subway station (during early morning and late evening off- peak hours)
• Shuttle bus 66 Serves all terminals, subway station, and Water Transportation Dock
In addition to those shuttles serving Airport Station, Massport provides the following shuttles:
• Shuttle bus 11 Serves Terminals A, B, C and E (no subway station stop)
• Shuttle bus 88 Serves terminals & Economy Parking Garage
For those travelers who have destinations along the Red Line (including South Station) or in the South Boston Waterfront district, please consider the free SL1 service from Logan Airport:
• MBTA Silver Line SL1 Serves Terminals, S. Boston Waterfront & South Station (free
connection to the Red Line).