What can you do?
Locate your nearest recycling bin and make sure to make your recyclables into the proper receptacles.
- Turn off lights when not in use.
- Unplug electronics such as cellphones or laptops once they're charged. Adaptors plugged into outlets use energy even if they're not charging.
- Get free energy efficient lightbulbs and a free home energy assessment.
Parks & Open Space
- Organize a walking group.
- Have lunch outside.
- Explore your local parks.
- Interested in growing your own food this summer? Try a backyard or patio vegetable garden.