(28.9k) updated Thursday, April 24, 2014L1346-D1 Briefing Sign In Sheet
(1421.6k) updated Thursday, May 08, 2014L1346-D1 Supplemental Info Cover Page
(26.6k) updated Thursday, May 08, 2014L1346-D1 Addendum No 01
(53k) updated Thursday, May 08, 2014L1346-D1 SUPPLEMENTAL INFO TERMIMLA PLANS_1-8
(5483.1k) updated Thursday, May 08, 2014L1346-D1 Terminal E A380
(1284.4k) updated Thursday, May 08, 2014L1346-D1Terminal E Floor Plans
(1243.6k) updated Thursday, May 08, 2014L1346-D1 Addendum 02 05-23-2014
(124.9k) updated Monday, May 19, 2014L1346-D1 A380 Seat Configuration
(701.7k) updated Monday, May 19, 2014
|Sub Bid Date
||6/5/2014 12:00 PM
||Capital Programs Dept Logan Office Center One Harborside Dr Suite 209S East Boston MA
Capital Programs Dept. Logan Office Center One Harborside Dr, Suite 209S East Boston MA
|Sub Bid Opening
|Bid Info Links
Sub Bid Info
|Scope of Work
||The proposed scope of the project shall include, but not be limited to, design construction and commissioning of approximately 85,000 gsf of both new construction and renovation of existing space. The goal of the project is to reconfigure and provide the required services to accommodate A380 Group VI aircraft. In support of this goal the project will investigate the reconfiguration and modification of existing gates #7B, 8A and 8B to allow for the installation of new two-level aircraft boarding jet bridges and vertical circulation nodes at these gates. The addition of departure level concourse holding rooms and arrivals level de-boarding areas, adequately sized to accommodate A380 Group VI aircraft, with concession areas and other support spaces. Reconfiguration and expansion of the existing security checkpoint and re-composure zone. Relocation of existing land side concession areas to secure side areas. Reconfiguration of the holding room at gate E6. Improve passenger access and circulation from the east end of the terminal at gates E1A and E2A to the main terminal concourse. An addition of a third level shell space to be available for Airline Club fit-out. Renovation, reconfiguration and expansion of the existing corridor connection to Immigrations and Customs from both the west and east end of the terminal. Modification and renovation of baggage claim. Modification and renovation of the existing taxi lanes and the existing apron to accommodate the aircraft.
The scope of professional services shall include, but not be limited to the following:
(1) Collecting existing information and performing site investigations and electronic/laser scanning documentation of existing conditions for the identified location where the construction is planned.
(2) Performing architectural engineering studies relating to SCCP Passenger Security Checkpoint Queuing.
(3) Providing high quality architectural renderings of proposed interior and exterior finishes for presentation to the various stakeholders.
(4) Providing architectural engineering studies for modification of existing and new features that allow seamless integration of the new structures into the existing terminal.
(5) Performing field investigations of utilities and existing soils for the purpose of identifying conflicts, and determining foundation types and locations.
(6) Preparation of preliminary layout plans and cost estimates to assist in development of a program budget.
(7) Development of a BIM Model and management of a BIMxP (BIM Execution Plan) in support of Design and Construction.
(8) Demonstrated experience in Lean Planning, Lean Construction and long-term experience working collaboratively with CMs selected early in the design phase.
(9) Preparation of contract drawings in a phased approach to allow for early construction packages as design is developed.
(10) Preparation of final architectural and engineering design plans, specifications, and cost estimates for up to 3 design reviews for each design package.
(11) Preparation of design which have high quality exterior finishes.
(12) Evaluation of electrical, security, and mechanical systems to be incorporated into the design.
(13) Preparation of high quality presentation graphics.
(14) Assist in the procurement of a Construction Manager at Risk as per MGL Chapter 149A.
(15) Preparation of bid documents for subcontractor and trade work.
(16) Provide support services, field inspection, project controls, and resident engineering during the construction phase.
(17) Manage construction closeout, including commissioning of systems, as-built drawing preparation, and O&M submission review.