Request for Proposals Braintree and Framingham Logan Express Facility Management Services
The Massachusetts Port Authority ("the Authority") invites competitive proposals from qualified persons or firms interested in entering into a contract for Parking Facility Management Services for the Authority's Braintree and Framingham Logan Express facilities. The Braintree facility is located at 262 Forbes Rd. Braintree MA near the intersection of Routes 37 and 128/I-95. The Framingham facility is located at One Worcester Rd, Framingham just off of Route 30 and ½ mile from the Framingham/Natick Turnpike Exit. This Request for Proposals (RFP) is being issued to secure the following services: 1) Revenue collection for the parking and bus operations, 2) management of the Logan Express parking facilities, (3) scheduling, management and coordination of facility repairs, maintenance, and general upkeep of the terminal building and parking lot and garage areas. The Authority, under separate contracts, operates dedicated bus services, known as the Logan Express, which runs express between the two facilities and the various terminals at Logan International Airport.
The following changes have been made to the meeting location and RFP schedule.
Proposal Submission Due Date: Tuesday November 25 at 3pm
- Braintree and Framingham Logan Express Parking Management Draft Agreement.pdf
- Btree Fram LEX Pkng Mgmt RFP Q and A FINAL 11 13 2014.docx
- Framingham Braintree Parking RFP Bid Sheet 10 7 14.xlsx
- Logan Express Framingham and Braintree RFP FINAL 10 7 14.doc
- Logan Express Framingham and Braintree RFP REVISED 10 14 2014.doc
- NOTICE OF DATE LOCATION CHANGE F and B PARKING RFP 2014.docx