Since Massport operates as a business, we offer a comprehensive benefits package in order to compete with private industry to attract and retain the best talent.
Massport benefits include:
- Excellent medical and dental insurance coverage beginning the first day of the month following 60 days of employment.
- Vision Care Plan - employee-funded, coverage depends on job status and union affiliation.
- Flexible spending accounts for health care and dependent care
- Medical insurance opt-out program
- Life insurance – coverage varies
- Long-term disability insurance – employees pay between 25 – 100% of premium depending on job status and union affiliation.
- Charitable contributions matching program
- Retirement pension plan operated by the Massport Employees’ Retirement System
- Deferred Compensation (457) SMART Plan
- Paid time off including holidays, personal days, sick and vacation time
- Vacation buyback program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Transportation assistance program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Benefits may vary depending on job position and union affiliation. Please consult your recruiter for specific details pertaining to a position on our job opportunities page.
For applicants with creditable service in a Mass. Gen. L. ch. 32 retirement system, please be aware that your years of creditable service will transfer to the Authority for pension purposes only and not for retiree health care or any other benefit. In addition, please also note that vacation and sick time hours are non-transferable.
Thank you for considering career opportunities at Massport.