NewsSee All News »
- Worcester Regional Airport projected to pump $369 Million into regional economy over 10 years
- Governor Patrick Announces Boston-Beijing Nonstop Flights
- Thanksgiving Travel: Transportation agencies “carve-up” holiday travel tips
- Massport Upgrades Noise Monitoring Technology at Boston Logan and Hanscom Field
- Cruiseport Boston breaks passenger record
BOSTON – The Massachusetts Port Authority and its partners are making a series of changes at Boston Logan International Airport in September designed to make navigating the airport better. Throughout the month and in advance of the opening of the new $310 million Rental Car Center, Massport will use new color-coded signage in the terminals to direct passengers to new terminal curb assignments that will improve traffic flow and get passengers to their destinations faster. Read More...
Whether heading north to Canada, south to Bermuda or the Caribbean or east to Europe, Cruiseport Boston has fabulous vacation destinations. Check out the latest cruise schedule to plan your next getaway!
• Don't feel like driving? Logan Express, shuttle buses from the Airport MBTA Station and the T's Silver Line stop at every terminal.
• Questions about security? Check here and also visit www.tsa.gov.
• Need a bite to eat or some gifts and souvenirs? Use our interactive map to find shops & restaurants.